Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Guess Who I Saw Last Night?

Source: Quilt Beginnings





Jenny Doan- that's who.  Though I don't think I took even one good picture.  I will still share the ones I did take.  If you dont know who Jenny Doan is, she is the star of the You Tube Tutorial on many quilts.  Two of her children own Missouri Star Quilt Company and she and her husband work for them, along with some of her other children.

I went with a few of my peeps: Sandy of Quilting For The Rest Of Us, Joanne, Kathy and their friend Mary.  A totally enjoyable night!

Of course, the quilts that I thought were so dang cute are pictured below as well.  I am totally convinced I will make this one.


And this one.



And probably this one.
I have already made this one and have been thinking about making another since it was so fun!
This would be a great project for like.. today!
He's so cute!

You can find all of these tutorials on You Tube.  Missouri Star Quilt Company also has a magazine now. "Block". 

No comments: