Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Grand Illusion- Step 2


I know its not scrappy.  As I mentioned before I have yardage that feels neglected.  I am worried about it lacking some interest but I bet, knowing the way Bonnie's quilts look in the end, it will have plenty of interest. I love the colors.  I am excited for the next step.  Pooh pooh all the people complaining on the blog or Facebook.  I am having a blast.

So only two steps have been completed.  If you want to jump in on the fun, head over to Quiltville's Quips and Snips.  Tomorrow is Step #3.  Woot woot.
My piles have grown since this was taken on Saturday.

2 comments:

Vireya said...

That "neutral" fabric is really fun! Your blocks look great.

TLC said...

I'm using neglected yardage too. I'm sure that I will be pooh poohed for my fabric choices. ;)
Your blocks look great!