Monday, March 16, 2015

Patricia's Quilt Show March 2015

These are just a few of the quilts from the show.  Stuff that stood out to me for one reason or another.  There were a lot of beautiful quilts.  There were also a lot of people plus I had my children in tow.  It was a fairly quick walk through.
My friend, Sandy of Quilting For The Rest Of Us, had her Numes in the show too! Why I didnt get a picture of it at the show, I will never know.  Maybe because the hall was very crowded and my kids were pestering me to move farther into the show.  Honestly, I think they were anticipating the free candy at the show.

These pics above and below are done with tiny squares.  It was a huge quilt.  I imagine it took forever.  A lot of work! 

The trunks of the trees were people with their arms raised up.



 I love the house in this quilt.   So sweet!
 I have something going very similar to this.  Nearly done...

These ones above and below are by Tina Somerset.  She taught a class I took recently at Patricia's.  Love them!




No comments: