Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Raggedy Ann and Andy

Big Finish! Four dolls- a set for each of my daughters.

I am embarrassed to say that these dolls have taken me a couple years to finish.  The bodies and the outfits were done the first year- pretty much.  It took me two years to complete the hair.  Why?  Because I hated it.  It was a pain in the butt.  I trudged on, albeit rather slowly for my children.  I was bound and determined to get 'er done.  That was my New Years resolution and so far I have completed quite a few projects that I will be sharing with you soon.

My one daughter did not want a hat on her Andy. 

I did different hair on the girls and different outfits.  I goofed some of the socks up.  To be honest about the time I started these dolls I could not find any of the classic stripes for them. There are some differences.


No comments: