Thursday, July 23, 2015

Civil War Reenactment

We had some family in from out of town and decided to take them to the Civil War Reenactment at the Genessee Country Museum.  We have gone for the last three years.  I really like going there
 So many beautiful sites.  So much to look at, marvel at, learn from...
This is not my daughter just some little cutie that was there at the washboard laundry area.  My daughter helped out for a little while. 
I love looking at the herbs or flowers being hung upside down.  So pretty.
This gal thought it was pretty funny that there was such an attraction over the bacon on the grill.  Bacon is a crown pleaser, don't yah know.
 An old fashioned pantry.
 Of course the quilts I can resist.
And who can resist the confections? We had a Hermit while we were there.  Was very delicious.
 Imagine buying your fabric back then?
 Some spinning.




No comments: