Monday, July 13, 2015

Purse Development Process

I can't stop making purses. Having so much fun with it.  I really liked the size and shape of this purse.  I will be working on developing the idea more.  There are a few things I am not happy with.  One my strap needed to be thicker.  I was so excited about finishing it that I did not bother to get up and find some batting.  Ha.  I was that tired yesterday.  Must have been the heat...

The other thing I did not do- just totally forgot about it because I usually put it in all my purses, is a small zipped compartment on the inside.  But, hey, it is my prototype. 

I wasn't sure about the trim.  I went back and forth about it.  I have TONS of trim and embellishment stuff.  I think it is high time I started using it.  Tell me, would you rather this bag without the trim or with the trim?

No comments: