Friday, January 15, 2016

Craftsy Block of The Month 2016




I really wanted to do the Block of The Month offered by Craftsy last year.  I wasn't totally jazzed about all the baskets but Jinny Beyer was teaching it and I knew I would learn a lot by doing the quilt.  My heart just wasn't in it so I never ended up doing the quilt.  I had bought fabric for it but also used some from my stash.  Here it sits.  Every time I look at it, I sigh.

Along comes 2016 Block of the Month with Lynette Jensen from Thimbleberries.  She has wrote so many books.  Books I have read and learned from.  Here she is teaching a free class on Craftsy. Yippee!

Bonus, I can use all those fabrics I bought from last year.  It will work very well with the 2016 quilt.  Yeah!

If you don't know about Craftsy yet, it is an online learning center.   The site has TONS of amazing classes.  Quite a few of them are free.  I have bought many classes through them and have not been sorry about my purchase.  I have learned quite a bit. I am not saying all of this because Craftsy is paying me to. I just am saying it because it is a great resource.

Below is a picture of the finished quilt from Craftsy.

2016 Block of the Month: Garden Charm Quilt Kit - White
Source: Craftsy

No comments: